• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Would anyone like a job at Oakley UK

OakleyEU

Oakley Expert
This seemed like an obvious thing to do?

We have a full time (Mon-Fri) position within our Customer Care team becoming available and wondered if any of you fine forum members were in a position to consider it or know someone that would fit the bill?

Based in St. Albans, Hertfordshire, UK

Previous Customer Care experience not essential but an ability to multitask would be fantastic. Of course a love for the brand is a must as everything else can be taught. The team look after consumers covering eighteen countries around Europe from all sales channels and Oakley - Men's & Women's Sunglasses, Goggles, & Apparel

Main Responsibilities:
  • Handling inbound after-sales service requests via telephone, email and social.
  • Provide support to Oakley.com customers, including placing orders and providing status updates.
  • Assist customers with product and brand inquiries.
Benefits include:
  • Stakeholder Pension Scheme
  • Private Medical
  • Subsidized Gym membership
  • Employee purchase

Please email your CV and covering letter to me via mwilderspin@oakley.com or post to:

Oakley UK
Verulam Point
Station Way
St. Albans
Hertfordshire
AL1 5HE

Closing date for applications is 31st July.

Wow, what an opportunity! :)

Not really my skill set as I'm a watersports professional but I'm sure this is the place to find the right person.

Could be a good place to find future team Stand Up Paddleboard riders?! ;)

Would love to apply but I have too many commitments and health needs where I am. I hope you find the perfect person for the job!

Back