• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Would anyone like a job at Oakley UK

would be a cool job if you're in your early twenties or still going to school.......

having to move to the UK and not making that much money working retail at Oakley would be hard for most people...

many adults wouldn't do it simply based on the massive paycut they would be hit with....

I'm also assuming that most people on this forum are adults with adult oriented jobs, so working at an Oakley Store would be a step backwards.....

would be a cool job though - if your life's circumstances allow it...

would be a cool job if you're in your early twenties or still going to school.......

having to move to the UK and not making that much money working retail at Oakley would be hard for most people...

many adults wouldn't do it simply based on the massive paycut they would be hit with....

I'm also assuming that most people on this forum are adults with adult oriented jobs, so working at an Oakley Store would be a step backwards.....

UK Head Office rather than in a store; nonetheless the salary is probably more oriented to a younger adult, sure.

Like working in a candy store @ the age of 12 :dance2:

Like working in a candy store @ the age of 12 :dance2:
yeah, I'd compare it to that lol.....

I'm curious to know what kind of positions are available in the UK Head Office

not that I'd work there, but what would be the primary function or fundamental operating procedure there ??

how big is the staff, etc ??

maybe a single 24 year old kid that is looking to travel can land a job there...would be an amazing experience....

Back