• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Would like a Corvette Juliet....

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
frame damage plus diff lenses would still price it under a mint one even restored since the box doesn't match too.
The box was for JC as that combo was only for the Corvette Racing. I have looked at the Juliet historic line up and the only pair of carbon with 24K were the JC with the sku: 12-628. So the box is for a JC but the lacking of a serial number on the box is unusual. Don't understand that bit.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a rare Corvette, now I must get my hands on the rare Corvette Juliet's.

Username Hidden said:
I have a rare Corvette, now I must get my hands on the rare Corvette Juliet's.
Lot of Vette owners here! Whatcha rollin??

It's a fake sticker on the box as well. I doubt it was a corvette matching box, you can see the original sticker under the label where someone is trying to make a few extra ££. I actually have 2 Juliet corvettes, but wish I could find one of those Ruby lenses pairs!

Username Hidden said:
It's a fake sticker on the box as well. I doubt it was a corvette matching box, you can see the original sticker under the label where someone is trying to make a few extra ££. I actually have 2 Juliet corvettes, but wish I could find one of those Ruby lenses pairs!
The label is not stuck on top of another. What you see behind, is the backing of the adhesive. It's probably just peeled away with time.

Oakley should have made Vette watches...

Haven't really read the thread properly but if the buyer ends up with a JC frame but no lenses, PM me. I have a set of mint Juliet 24K lenses I would consider selling, though not yet on my lens sale thread. Sorry if irrelevant.

Username Hidden said:
The label is not stuck on top of another. What you see behind, is the backing of the adhesive. It's probably just peeled away with time.

I can assure you that it is a fake sticker. The text is wrong, the sticker size and cut is wrong, the sticker paper is wrong, the barcode is wrong and even the layout is wrong. A lot of people are now faking stickers so that they can make money from people who don't know what they are looking for! Attached is one of my corvettes with the correct sticker on it

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    243.6 KB · Views: 173
Username Hidden said:
Haven't really read the thread properly but if the buyer ends up with a JC frame but no lenses, PM me. I have a set of mint Juliet 24K lenses I would consider selling, though not yet on my lens sale thread. Sorry if irrelevant.
NOTED!! Thank you sir!!

Username Hidden said:
I can assure you that it is a fake sticker. The text is wrong, the sticker size and cut is wrong, the sticker paper is wrong, the barcode is wrong and even the layout is wrong. A lot of people are now faking stickers so that they can make money from people who don't know what they are looking for! Attached is one of my corvettes with the correct sticker on it
Seems strange they wouldn't put the serial number on there if they were faking it? But, I can see what you mean about the text and the paper. I don't tend to buy, if the box isn't with the glasses and the serial doesn't match. It was the low serial that caught my eye. I think they were all the money and some when I look at it.