• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Would like a Corvette Juliet....

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
It's a fake sticker on the box as well. I doubt it was a corvette matching box, you can see the original sticker under the label where someone is trying to make a few extra ££. I actually have 2 Juliet corvettes, but wish I could find one of those Ruby lenses pairs!
Agreed. Though i would give the seller the benefit of the doubt as I've seen cases where stores re-sticker a mis-matched box before selling both new and used sets. It's not the true, original sticker that's for certain and you can assume the sticker below it is for a different model. Further reduction in true value.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Lot of Vette owners here! Whatcha rollin??
One of the very first C3 off the line. VIN is abnormal as it was a tester car for a GM executive. They hadn't decided to call it a Stingray yet so no badge. Rims are one of a kind Dayton Wire Wheels.

Screenshot_2015-09-30-21-18-09-1.png

Username Hidden said:
One of the very first C3 off the line. VIN is abnormal as it was a tester car for a GM executive. They hadn't decided to call it a Stingray yet so no badge. Rims are one of a kind Dayton Wire Wheels.

View attachment 186496
This would be my dream car.

Attachments

• a40d96812b343268b247154bdf5d3d28.jpg
    a40d96812b343268b247154bdf5d3d28.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 194
Username Hidden said:
I can assure you that it is a fake sticker. The text is wrong, the sticker size and cut is wrong, the sticker paper is wrong, the barcode is wrong and even the layout is wrong. A lot of people are now faking stickers so that they can make money from people who don't know what they are looking for! Attached is one of my corvettes with the correct sticker on it
This label is different to yours, looks like there were different labels around. But, I think you still maybe right.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/juliet-corvette-rays.45323/

Username Hidden said:
This label is different to yours, looks like there were different labels around. But, I think you still maybe right.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/juliet-corvette-rays.45323/

The sticker is genuine under the the top sticker, you can see this by the model and serial number but the sticker on the top that covers the barcode is a retailers label. Otherwise that is a genuine label underneath