• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Would Like To Buy: Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Actually, in fairness, I'm growing to like the Jupiter Camo Frog.
And also wouldn't mind seeing some Matte Denim & Grey Four-skins (joke intended) in real life too - to see what they're like.

I've only seen Mrs H in polished black Frogs with polarised grey, in a local SGH, and they do suit her.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
OR buy me some Jupiter Camo and we'll share THEM!

If only Frogs didn't make me look like a young Drew Carey, you might have had a deal there.

I say you buy a pair of the blacklight w/ the pink iridium. Pop the lenses out mail the frame to batwolf get them dipped pink pop the lenses in and have your own one of a kind pair. The only problem is water transfer covers the logos too.

Now THAT, sir, is quite a good idea.

Pink carbon.

Username Hidden said:
I say you buy a pair of the blacklight w/ the pink iridium. Pop the lenses out mail the frame to batwolf get them dipped pink pop the lenses in and have your own one of a kind pair. The only problem is water transfer covers the logos too.

Mmmmm. . . Pink cow print !!!! Fantastic!!!! Cool idea FH

You can still give me an offer on the jupiter camo :)

Username Hidden said:
Mmmmm. . . Pink cow print !!!! Fantastic!!!! Cool idea FH

Batters' company doesn't do 'cow print'.
I would suggest the 'muddy girl camo'. Would look pretty fierce with Pink Iridium lenses imho.

Food for thought . . . .

Or paint the orange part of the frame black - so you have a totally black/pink combo.
That would be pretty cool.

Batwolf could paint those himself. I think you are on to something. Fair warning the pink iridium is very see through and is not an intense sun lense you could always go +red they look pink in the right light.

Username Hidden said:
Or paint the orange part of the frame black - so you have a totally black/pink combo.
That would be pretty cool.

I've done the black pink combo..i think it'd look better on the women lol

Latest Posts

Back