• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Would you buy oakley on Ebay?

saga

Oakley Beginner
wow,i found it is very competitive to buy oakley on ebay.but i don't know it is authority or fake goods

have bought a few items from the bay, always made sure the item at least looked authentic before splashing cash

Have bought most of my Oakley kit via eBay. Since 2001, the majority of them being kosher and good buys. I can count maybe on one hand the f@ck ups and maybe on two the dishonest representation. So all In, pretty impressive for my collection of approx 265 pairs. (Still haven't counted them all).......

X-metals are very safe to buy on E-bay. There are fakes, but they are poor efforts and easily spotted. Be careful of plastic framed Oakley's, there are quite a few out there.
I don't buy any unless they come with box papers micro-fibre pouch with Oakley tag on. And most important the sealing sticker on the box giving SKU number and usually these days the Luxottica name on there.
Call me cautious but I have been stung with a pair of very good fake jawbone.

Fundamental thing to do before bidding: research. Check online for potential fakes that are available and read up on differences between the two. Study the item from photos or if you have the same type, that.

There seems to be alot of pit boss fakes out there, also alot of site selling oakleys for $20 etc :( stay away

Back