• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Would you dare try to do The Ozaki 8.

Now you guys have me interested in watching the remake. I passed on it just the other night. I was looking for something to watch while paint was drying. I went right on past it when I seen it was the remake.

Yes really. All stunt men were suited up never knew it wasn’t the actor really they are trained in all Poly ExoSports lot of good stuff went into making that film. I appreciate that they really provided a story to follow unlike the Original. I also appreciated the soundtrack, and I appreciated they did it right by no cgi.

My UHD tv is 65 inches it’s also 3-D and my 1000 watt Bose surround is better than that at the theater. I just watch movies at home instead of going to the movies.

I have this film in 4K, in 3-D and on digital it’s in HD so I can watch it 3 different ways.

Here you go with something amazing in the detail of the movie.

During the movie you keep hearing that they see the perfect line to take. At the end for the end credits so you can see and make sense of what is being talked about. The end credits stays true but it allows the person watching the movie to see the lines they took for each ordeal done in the movie that’s great detail.

also the song is awesome. It’s called Still Breathing by Dig the Kid. This song is going to be played at my funeral I’m working on a video to be played to go with the song and my events of my life. I’m also doing a video of me greeting everyone to sit down and I’m going to point that I’m not allowing crying here but I’m going to point out somewhere and hopefully when that day comes someone will be crying in that area. I want nobody telling stories about me or talking about me I’m going to be doing it all myself. I want something different and want people to remember me the correct way not as an old person in pain or whatever.

Here’s the video

Last edited:
Back