• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Would You Guys Ever...

I personally like the C100 Jupiters. Unfortunately, they look like crap on me.

This forum is really divided on these!! I only bought them cus I got them at an oakley clearance sale and its really hard to get anything rare in SA!! I never wore them until I added all the gold, and that was about a year or so after I bought them!! But I think they are originally a really nice pair, I just like them a bit more!!

This forum is really divided on these!! I only bought them cus I got them at an oakley clearance sale and its really hard to get anything rare in SA!! I never wore them until I added all the gold, and that was about a year or so after I bought them!! But I think they are originally a really nice pair, I just like them a bit more!!

The funny thing is, I dont think its only just the forum Peez. Up to a few days ago, we've had a lot of jupiters just piling up at our vault. One C100, several Stanley Donwoods, 3 Chip Foose, etc..They just arent that popular here in Arizona I guess. My roommate from the OC in Southern Cal has more jupiters than anyone I know, and thats because he used to work at the production factory and got them dirt cheap

Only the women have been snapping up jupiters alot lately, at least at my vault

I absolutely would. Sometimes Oakley gets it right, most of the time they don't. I put vented Icons on the Chantry and that was way better because the pattern is printed behind the icon and so you could see it, likewise I took the Blue Icons from the Gascan before OCP had them, and put them in my Flores 2 pair. It's all preference and purists will scream out at you for suggesting, but really, if that's what you like, hell yeah do it. Try this for a custom, I painted the tribal pattern into the icons on these Monster Dogs to match that of the frame. It was a pain to match the grey (blended by hand also), and paint them while they were in the frame....But now, they look like they should have...I know this is a lil more than swapping icons or lenses, but you get the point. I still question why they stick grey or warm grey in so many artist or sig series shades?

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet dude the tribal MD's looking pretty sick with the tribal design all over the icons!

Those icons look kick-ass Doc!! I agree on the grey/artist series topic, so many pairs could have had loud lenses!! Eg, the koziks shouldve been ruby, maybe the todd francis eyepatch couldve been emerald and the list goes on!! Awesome work on your part!!

Back