• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Would You Have Thought That You Were Getting A Box?

These were just an ice and crystal black and not a true JPM frame, right?
Correct. But close enough to the JPM for everyday wear. I don't know if I could tell the difference between a White Chrome and FMJ frame.

With that AWESOME description... I would've asked a bunch of questions before bidding.

Sorry CarGuy: I honestly would say no. He doesn't mention anything about what's included and that they're used......those two factors would set off alarm bells for me. I think if I was after those with the box, would have asked specific question.

With that AWESOME description... I would've asked a bunch of questions before bidding.

Sorry CarGuy: I honestly would say no. He doesn't mention anything about what's included and that they're used......those two factors would set off alarm bells for me. I think if I was after those with the box, would have asked specific question.

Fair enough!

I agree it's misleading. I bought an NHRA Oakley car. When the thing showed up in the mail the guy who shipped it left out one of the styrofoam inserts. The car bounced all over the place and was broken in 6 pieces. It never occurred to me to ask if he was going to securely package it. Although not the same situation I think it illustrates that nothing can be assumed. If I buy anything these days I typically ask way more than anyone should have to. That's life however. It's not what the ad says that bothers me. It's what the ad doesn't say!

Based on the first picture, I would. However, because there are only two pictures, the second being a stock Oakley picture, I would have emailed the seller to confirm. Another red flag, is that the description is very sparse. Usually, sellers who are including the box, bag and papers will specify this because it is honest and will increase the chance of selling the item, as one would rather buy glasses with the box than not.

I typically list my items this way. You are bidding on the photograph only. I have no glasses, box, bag or morals. Please bid with incompetence. Lol

Latest Posts

Back