• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Would You Hydro Dip A Pair Of Team USA Fuel Cells?

discodave

Go Navy!
I recently bought a pair of Team USA Fuel Cells and I'm really itching to hydro dip them with a camo pattern.

My question is.... Would you do it or leave them as is? :)

Keep an eye out. Cheap frames come often on the vault and 6pm. What if you don't like the camo pattern, now your out of both.

It does feel a bit odd to custom an already custom edition, but I've thought about doing it with the USA Batwolfs as they seem to sell pretty cheap on the bay. I've also got a pair of TLD Jupiters that I got for a good price that I've contemplated going custom.

If you'll be happier with the final outcome, why not? Unless they were worth a lot more than buying a beater to customize.

If you live in the US and dip a pair of Team USA's, I will personally report you and have your citizenship revoked. I'm only joking (kind of)...

If you live in the US and dip a pair of Team USA's, I will personally report you and have your citizenship revoked. I'm only joking (kind of)...

I'd keep the American flags on the side. And what's more American than camo? ;-) (or am I thinking of what's more "southern" than camo?)

if you can find another set of icons i have a company that will dip some waving flags for them for you

Latest Posts

Back