• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Would you pay oakleys with this?

Screw that. I don't use Facebook.

Sent from a land where Facebook does not exist while enjoying peace and tranquility

Me too - I did but NO WAY am I selling my soul to them robbers anymore.

This applies to any FB user - in the words of the late great Frank Zappa

"I am gross and perverted
I'm obsessed 'n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little has changed
I'm the tool of the Government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think I'm delicious
With the stuff that I say
I'm the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I'm the slime oozin' out
From your TV set

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't go for help . . . no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold"

:D

Cool. So all Facebook needs is your bank details.
To put alongside ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING ELSE IT ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT YOU.

For me to continue the Cxxts wanted a photocopy of my passport and birth cert :idk:

They said it was to counter terrorism and get rid of fake accounts - even though they had my actual name and address and took payments from my bank for my business page.

They still owe me about £90 for advertising that they ditched when i wouldn't jump through their hoop. Most people on the farce book probably think I have died and my business had failed.

For me to continue the Cxxts wanted a photocopy of my passport and birth cert :idk:

They said it was to counter terrorism and get rid of fake accounts - even though they had my actual name and address and took payments from my bank for my business page.

They still owe me about £90 for advertising that they ditched when i wouldn't jump through their hoop. Most people on the farce book probably think I have died and my business had failed.
I'm not giving ANYONE any copies of anything to show who I am. **** them. That's ****ed up.

Sent from the land of the lost where you don't need paper while trying to communicate with big eyed alien looking beings

Back