• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WOW Back To The Future Hoverboard Is Now For Real??

Yeah Nike made the sneakers but they don't have "power laces" :( ;)

Honestly I would believe they can do it now with the hoverboard. I have one of the boards signed by M. J. Fox from last year.

There was an article this morning (my time) that admitted that this was in fact a hoax. Would've been cool for this to be real though.
That sucks cause it would be so cool if they could get it done now. Imagine the price though?

That looks so incredibly fake. The moment they lift off they are being held by a harness. Just look at their shoulders.

So whats the reason for this campaign?? Damn i thought its going to be real.....:(
Not sure if it's a campaign or just to draw attention to the company. I do remember reading years ago that they had designed a board that hovers using powerful magnets but could not put it into production because they could not fulfill the safety requirements in getting it to move in a straight line or getting it to stop.

So whats the reason for this campaign?? Damn i thought its going to be real.....:(

The purpose of the campaign is generate interest and gain investors....

From the website in Legal Terms-
"The inclusion of any products or services on this website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time."

I was really stoked seeing this though!

Latest Posts

Back