• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wow, Found First Site With Complete 2nd Release (R2) For 2014.

So, since I only get a "hot sheet" with names, styles, skus and just 1 picture I hit the web looking for sites with all of the colors so I can get a better idea what to preorder that will sell good. Pretty much nobody had the 2nd release stuff out yet (which they should wait until Oakley releases them first). I normally check Shade Station because they are quick to put everything out but they don't even have the R2 release stuff yet. I mean, c'mon the R1 just came out.

R1 - 1st release of the year
R2 - 2nd release of the year
etc, etc.

I know from other posts the R2 release has already been leaked so you guys already know whats coming. But I did find just 1 website with the entire R2 collection and even ones that I have not seen yet as far as secret colorways.

Here is a link to the Chainlink, but you can just click to go to the Oakley section and look for "Coming Soon"
Oakley Chainlink Sunglasses

**I'm not affiliated in any way with this website. This website is UK. Merely looking to get people excited about the entire color list** ;)

The R2 stuff looks much better than the R1.
I agree too. I wasn't a huge fan of the R1 per say. The R2 stuff looks so much better. I thought the Valve was going to be great but when I tried it on for the first time it wasn't my new favorite personally. I am excited to try on most of the R2 stuff. You guys may already know but the 2 tin- styles are made from sheet metal and I I'm hoping you can see the difference in person. Plus the newly engineered barrel hinges for those 2 styles are awesome. Saw a training video on them, very cool!

the matte ruby is pretty cool too does that mean the ferrari fuel cells are going to come out at the same time???

Latest Posts

Back