• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wow, Found First Site With Complete 2nd Release (R2) For 2014.

Ferrari twoface
ude5ugyn.jpg

Agreed, except this time I think it is better. There is just something about wearing Ferrari items that screams this guy is a BIG DOUCHE!
That being said I do like most of the Ferrari line.

yeah. Those guys with the Puma shoes and polos with the Ferrari logos can look like ultra douches at times. But it is a weird catch, because with the logo hidden, you're left with the red (which I assume is a true Rosso Corsa nonetheless).

Did anybody else spot the upcoming TdF range? Racing Jackets, Radarlocks and Eyeshades!

Oakley Limited and Special Edition Sunglasses
Yes and I really like the Eyeshades. The Radarlock is essentially the exact color scheme and lens (etching/color) that was used for last years Radarlock XL TDF edition. They dropped the ball big time not doing a commemorative 100 year TDF edition. :rolleyes:

Are they available for purchase in overseas markets?
Most overseas launch dates are the same as the US market and often times later.

Or were some given away in promotions?
Perhaps and if that is the case likely not to have the box or any kind of accompanying papers...usually. Anything is possible, but I would be very leery unless you know the source or they can verify somehow.

Latest Posts

Back