• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wow. Free Oakleys. Lots Of New Members. And 1-shot Posters.

are there like repeat replies from the same person or something? i dont even remember if i entered this... i cant find my post

are there like repeat replies from the same person or something? i dont even remember if i entered this... i cant find my post

Its more just people who haven't participated in the forum other than to sign up and post on the free oakley page. Seems a bit harsh if they were to win imho...

Its more just people who haven't participated in the forum other than to sign up and post on the free oakley page. Seems a bit harsh if they were to win imho...

ohh yea i noticed this too! i wonder how the winner is going to be determined? like the process

You don't have to read back too many pages for loads of 1-posters saying "I've never worn Oakleys but would like some free ones".

Fk me. Come on man. Is this the OF now?

The winner will be picked randomly. It's just like the lottery, if you participate then you get the same opportunity as everyone else, right or wrong.

I understand your point of view but then who defines who is and isn't worthy? What if it was a 10 post count minimum? Members could join, post whore to 10 posts and then enter, so is that better? Or do they have to be quality posts? Who then defines what does and doesn't qualify as a worthy post? It's too messy.

To enter you have to like Oakley Forum on Facebook. Well, I'm not on facebook, so that's me excluded. Would I be an ass to join facebook just to get free sunglasses?

The rules are the rules and as long as you meet them then you're good to go, I don't think it needs to be anything more.

Back