• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wow. Free Oakleys. Lots Of New Members. And 1-shot Posters.

I don't have Facebook or twitter and haven't opened that thread once. Hopefully a cool member wins though

New members shouldn't reduce the chance that long standing members have at winning. IMO

It will be picked at random, everyone has exactly the same chance. Besides, what length of time qualifies you as a 'long standing' member.

It's a competition, it costs you nothing to enter so if you don't win what have you lost? Nothing. It doesn't effect anyone negatively in anyway so why people are suddenly jumping on this is beyond me. I think some people have too much spare time.

Hopefully we will get some quality members from it. I dont care one way or another as long it is not people spamming the regular forum. Hopefully it will be someone who has been a member that wins.

I don't care who wins. I just wonder how many entrants have any interest in our Forum other than some free glasses.
Some of the posts are quite blatant, and I only read a couple of pages at random.

Anyway, yeah, who cares right?
I just thought I would highlight this.

Back