• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WOW Over The Top Found!!

Brettc10

I am Jim Jannard...
Oahu, Hawaii
So having dinner with the family 2 nights ago and walking back to the car past a glasses shop and what do I see in a Oakley Display case???
Yes some Over the Tops. I could not believe it. I call the store the next day and ask if they were for sale. Yes and the price $180. So I go to pick them up the next day and they do not have the box or bag. So I ask the owner to give me a better price. Got him down to $150 so I was very happy with that. Wish I had the box and bag but I am OK with it. He said he has had them for years and never seen them looked at or even tried on. He also sells RX and regular Oakley sunglasses. They are brand new never worn.
Oakley Case :: OverTheTop.jpg picture by brettc10 - Photobucket

Quite a few years ago the wife and I went to Universal Studios Orlando. We have yearly passes and we go often. The quiet flight surf shop located in city walk had not only a set of over the tops but a medusa in the box. I wasn't into collecting that much however they were sitting on top of a case and had a thick layer of dust on them. If I only knew then what I know now.....

Quite a few years ago the wife and I went to Universal Studios Orlando. We have yearly passes and we go often. The quiet flight surf shop located in city walk had not only a set of over the tops but a medusa in the box. I wasn't into collecting that much however they were sitting on top of a case and had a thick layer of dust on them. If I only knew then what I know now.....

Don't worry about it man... Happened to me as well with some Romeo 1s.

I love going into this shop when we go into the park & coming out. Usually get me a t-shirt or two. I alway's get my glasses from the Vaullt shop up the top of I-drive or the Oakley shop in the Florida Mall, they did well from me last year as i came back to the UK with 6 pairs split between my wife , 2 kids & me. I got Pit Boss, 2 pairs of Five Squares, Gold Probation, Custom Gas Can's & Livestrong Scalpel's. Mark that one down as a RESULT. lol

Latest Posts

Back