• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wrestlemania

Dallas O Hog

O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dallas
Who is going to Axxess, Hall of Fame and to Wrestlemania? I have passes for the Friday night Axxess for Sting. Thinking of seeing who may want to meet up and maybe even carpool to wrestlemania

Little off subject ... Sell some Oakleys and buy the coolest replica championship belt at the wrestling event. They cost 2-3 hundred but shall last you forever !! I bought mine 10 plus years ago!! Coolest thing ever!! If you don't have one yet.

If only sting could sign it. Already have my face painter lined up for the VIP meet and greet lol

I am not as pumped as I should be for Wrestlmania because I find a lot of the matches bland and boring. Maybe the hell in the cell with undertaker will be good but who really knows. Everyone knows Romans winning. he will be booed out of the building. I was wishing Kevin Owens would fight A.J. styles for the intercontinental belt but can see the Sami Zayn fued. And Sting is officially retiring at his retirement speech for the hall of fame which is sad because he didn't have any real good matches.

I am not as pumped as I should be for Wrestlmania because I find a lot of the matches bland and boring. Maybe the hell in the cell with undertaker will be good but who really knows. Everyone knows Romans winning. he will be booed out of the building. I was wishing Kevin Owens would fight A.J. styles for the intercontinental belt but can see the Sami Zayn fued. And Sting is officially retiring at his retirement speech for the hall of fame which is sad because he didn't have any real good matches.
taking my mom and I have a vip meet and greet with Sting so pretty pumped. Mom always dreamed of doing something like this so we have tickets for all 3 days

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458812944.730248.jpg

Back