• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: 10th Mountain Division Bag

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

This is probably a stretch, but does anyone happen to have this bag as a spare? Much appreciated!

Edit: Forgot to add, Pin and Box would be sweet too. Also, if anyone has the Chip Foose Gascan Box/Paperwork, the guy I bought them off of only had the bag :(.

Some people reacted to this post.
Man I messaged Oakley about a 10th mountain box, but they said they didn't have any.

Good luck

I shaved off a pretty big amount off the glasses, but I am missing out on the box and the pin :(. Guess that's the tradeoff

Bump. Looking for these now!

- 10th Mountain Divison Bag, Box and Pin
- Soviet Gascan Bag, Box and Pin

Hit me up with any prices if you have them! I will pay extra for them, as I know they will severely lower the value of your pieces. Let me know!

Username Hidden said:
Bump. Looking for these now!

- 10th Mountain Divison Bag, Box and Pin
- Soviet Gascan Bag, Box and Pin

Hit me up with any prices if you have them! I will pay extra for them, as I know they will severely lower the value of your pieces. Let me know!
I am trying to see if the local guy near by where i live, still has his 10th mtn. Gascan available or not, it says in his description that it comes with box and bag, didn't say anything about including the pin though. but if he still has them, they are $100,i could sell you them for a discount.

this way, if you mess up the frame, you'll have a backup frame to use, or just have one to display and one to wear and mess with lol, that's what i've been donig lately with my limited edition stuff lol.

That would be awesome! Anything would be awesome. Thanks for letting me know :)

forgot to say, this is from craigslist. they were listed for a while, dont know if anyone took em yet or not. :D ill let u know asap. i do like the look of them myself,
but knowing you, you'd value them more than i would lol.

Anybody? I will pay top dollar for your box, bag and pins!