• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB 10W40 Monster Dogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking to purchase the 10W40 monster dogs...they have to be in good condition or NIB...if you have some you can part with please let me know.

Some people reacted to this post.
I'm surprised you don't have these already.

It's one of the few that's slipped through my grasp lol but I'll find em...hopefully lol

I'm also hunting, but I'll let you go first because you probably have the funds lol

I never have the funds lol I have 3 kids and a wife that refers to all my Oakley buddys as "nerdy Oakley buddys!" lol so needless to say I she thinks my entire collection is worth around $400 lol but I manage to hide a little here and there for stuff I want lol

HaHa.....I am a D.I.N.K. (Dual Income No Kids) and my wife thinks it is weird for me to be on line talking to other people about Sunglasses. She also thought it was weired that I met up with some dudes on line (a Harley forum) to go riding around Western NY and Conn. As I type this.....it does sound a little gay (Not that there is anything wrong with that).

Each to their own

del518 said:
HaHa.....I am a D.I.N.K. (Dual Income No Kids) and my wife thinks it is weird for me to be on line talking to other people about Sunglasses. She also thought it was weired that I met up with some dudes on line (a Harley forum) to go riding around Western NY and Conn. As I type this.....it does sound a little gay (Not that there is anything wrong with that).

Lol I'm in a similar boat del....and don't even try to explain why you collect to the wife...you get that "youre a total loser and my mother was right about you" look. Lol

Username Hidden said:
Lol I'm in a similar boat del....and don't even try to explain why you collect to the wife...you get that "youre a total loser and my mother was right about you" look. Lol

HaHa....now that is F'ing funny!