• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Acid Black & Matte Black.....

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

hi frogger's, i'm looking for a gd deal on both model's... pls msg me ur price inclusive of shipping to singapore if any of u hv em' for sale... really appreciate the help...

cheers... :cool:

Some people reacted to this post.
Which matte black are you looking for?

Both pairs are readily available from dealers, and well below retail on eBay so not really sure what kind of deal you're after if you're looking for even cheaper than that?

yeah they are both readily available.. i would say ebay has a good lot of them, just stray from anything fake-looking. haha

Yeah i saw a few on ebay.. But all the sellers charge shipping at a very high price for a shades i think.... For a $80+ shades i dont think a shipping of $30-40+ am doin justice... Hope u guys get wat i meant...

Username Hidden said:
Which matte black are you looking for?

I think a normal one.. Not those limited coz am going to customized it... ^_^

You got pm, I'm from Singapore too! :)

My friends shop had one left and i couldve gotten it for around $64 but someone just got it friday...eBay is a good deal place though

Username Hidden said:
My friends shop had one left and i couldve gotten it for around $64 but someone just got it friday...eBay is a good deal place though
would b great if u could help... Like i said they r charging mad shipping prices in ebay... I'm from singapore...

Back