• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Anti-freeze Radar Path

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I would say probably not, but that would ofcourse be subject to negotiation with the seller (I am not affiliated with the seller in any way).

The dba.dk site is working a little different than EBay (even though ebay owns dba.dk). On dba.dk you advertise items for sale and buyers can then contact the seller with offers via mail or pm's and figure out a deal. So a little more old fashioned way of doing deals.

Be aware that some danish dba.dk-sellers are a little concerned about being contacted by english speaking buyers as there has been a lot of issues with fraud from especially english speaking buyers from africa trying to buy items but not paying for them (or withdrawing payments already made).

Some people reacted to this post.
Sounds like this could get a bit complicated lol. I'll try to get in contact with the seller though, I appreciate your help!

Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Username Hidden said:
I have one that's used. The jade lense has some tiny scratches that are not in the line of sight and the frame has some tiny scratches on the frame. I would say its a sold 7 of 10. I have the microfiber but no box!!

ahha i was offering to buy that one but i thought you said it wasnt for sale?

I know but things changed!! I need the cash!! $200 takes them home!! Lol

Username Hidden said:

U get my PM?

No I didn't!! What did it say??

Username Hidden said:
Thanks! You're lucky to have the antifreeze it's such a nice color. I think that a clear radar would be sick....especially if they did a chrome iridium lens:cool:

Thanks. I almost picked up another pair that was sold from here in Vegas just a couple hours ago, BNIB. Yea I agree the chrome lens would be sick, I think of their current line the grey polarized would come close to it.

Username Hidden said:

dammit!!

Latest Posts

Back