• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Any Type Of X Metal Frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys I've been looking forever for a pair of glasses from the x metal line. I just don't want to spend $350 out the butt for a brand new pair. I'm looking specifically for mars, romeo 1.0, juliet, or penny. I'm really looking for the juliet the most, but ANYTHING from the x metal line will do. If someone has some that they would like to say maybe we could work out a deal or price!

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a bunch of them I will be selling soon (next few weeks) on the "e"-"bay" You can follow the link on my member page to get there and maybe score a deal. There are already some listings up, but more will go up every few days until I sell enough to fund a new business venture... So BID A LOT!!! hahaa

Thanks man!

WTB Oakley Juliet/ X squared

Hey guys, I'm looking for a pair of juliets or x squared. I would love to get a new pair, but they're expensive. I was going to buy a pair of used polished frames with emerald lense on ebay but the auction went out before I could buy them. If anyone would like to sell a pair of them i'll buy them! Doesn't matter if the lenses are scratched, i can buy a new set. I just want the frame to be in good condition. If someone would like to be a really nice person and sell me a new pair cheap, I'd be really grateful! My highest price I'll go to is $200, or maybe we can workout a trade.

WTB Oakley Juliet

Hey guys, still looking for a pair of juliets! Anyone got a pair they'd be willing to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.