• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Black Frogs-condition Not Overly Important.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to buy black frames. Lenses not necessary. These do not need to be pristine. Let me know if anybody has any they are looking to get rid of on the sort of cheap.

Some people reacted to this post.
do you need some for the next water transfer order?!?

:rolleyes:

That, or I may be making myself a pair of atmos or modas. I'd never try to pass them off as real but I really want a pair of splatter with black frames.

Username Hidden said:
That, or I may be making myself a pair of atmos or modas. I'd never try to pass them off as real but I really want a pair of splatter with black frames.

easy as. so don't need to worry abt the process. just get the frame, and you're good to go! i'm gonna be doing a somewhat splatter theme frog soon. just don't have the time for it. ha!

Username Hidden said:
easy as. so don't need to worry abt the process. just get the frame, and you're good to go! i'm gonna be doing a somewhat splatter theme frog soon. just don't have the time for it. ha!

I am doing a splatter on my black pair of frogs but I'm gonna have batwolf do it for me. In the next couple of months I will get it done. I don't have the money at the moment. :(

Username Hidden said:
I am doing a splatter on my black pair of frogs but I'm gonna have batwolf do it for me. In the next couple of months I will get it done. I don't have the money at the moment. :(

it's actually a pretty straightforward process. can't really go wrong, and it always feels good when you DIY. ha!

Username Hidden said:
it's actually a pretty straightforward process. can't really go wrong, and it always feels good when you DIY. ha!

haha i have been told that but i have absolutely no idea where to start and how to even do it. i have almost no artistic abilities what so ever. i can only design using photoshop because i plan on becoming a graphic designer. And sorry to the OP I'm not trying to thread jack here

hey jono any tips?? like what type of paint? splatter methods? how to do the finishing and stuff?? Haha thanks! toying with the idea but won't proceed unless i am dead sure it will work out just fine Haha! thanks!

Username Hidden said:
hey jono any tips?? like what type of paint? splatter methods? how to do the finishing and stuff?? Haha thanks! toying with the idea but won't proceed unless i am dead sure it will work out just fine Haha! thanks!

trial and error dude. =)