• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Blue Juliet Rubber Kit

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Like the title says, I am looking for a OEM blue rubber kit (nose bombs, earsocks, t-shox) for a juliet. If there is anyone who can give me a good price, shoot me a PM! I know they are on the 'bay but I'd rather not pay those prices. Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Yo uare going to spend a pretty penny. I just picked up 2 sets for 55 each and sold one at cost here. I could have had a better deal if more people jumped on the band wagon when I had a chance to buy 5 sets.

Username Hidden said:
Yo uare going to spend a pretty penny. I just picked up 2 sets for 55 each and sold one at cost here. I could have had a better deal if more people jumped on the band wagon when I had a chance to buy 5 sets.

$55 isn't bad, I was talking more in terms of the ebay prices ranging in the $85+ for a set which I think is ridiculous.

If there is another bandwagon, i'll jump on :)

I am not really on here much anymore since I quit collecting, so I must have missed that bandwagon.

I am trying. I contacted him again and hopefully he still has a few sets. I know he has green ones but not sure about blue. But I will keep people posted. I will do it for my price plus shipping to you. I don't want to make any money just trying to help out.

Count me in

Let me know Jeremy, txt me if your doing it. I might get in on it.

Good on ya tarheel!

I actually have a lead in the Philippines but the shipping cost is killer!