• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WtB: CASES! Radar, Flak And PRO M FRAME/Racing Jacket Cases!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

like it says, im in need of a couple spare cases.. anyone have some to spare? yoshi, i remember you have The Large CF vault.. pm me the price for one? im in a hurry now but i'll pm you later if you dont see this first..

Some people reacted to this post.
I have those. CF vault, metal torpedo, zipper x metal, zipper regular, custom square case, radar & flak styles, and old m frame too. I also have Pro M Frame bags too

Username Hidden said:
I have those. CF vault, metal torpedo, zipper x metal, zipper regular, custom square case, radar & flak styles, and old m frame too. I also have Pro M Frame bags too
good god anything you don't have lol.

Username Hidden said:
like it says, im in need of a couple spare cases.. anyone have some to spare? yoshi, i remember you have The Large CF vault.. pm me the price for one? im in a hurry now but i'll pm you later if you dont see this first..
sorry man but I ended up selling/trading those away...

I have 7 flak jacket ones. Let me know if you are interested, I am willing to let a few go.

hey Num, im gonna see if the Doc can hook me up with a combined order.. will let you know if i need extra flak ones or something. no worries yoshi thanks anyway!