• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Chrome Iridium Oil Rig Lenses...

Smurf_AZ

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Detroit, MI
Does anyone know where to locate a set of authentic Oil Rig Lenses in Chrome Iridium? I know they came on the Holiday edition pair like I own, but I would like to get a replacement set of lenses....

Will Oakley sell them to you if you can provide a serial number and proof of ownership? What do you do if your lenses become damaged? The stores or vaults are of no assistance. The reason I am looking is so I can wear them more often. Its pretty hard to damage a frame, lenses can be damaged by breathing wrong it seems like.... so I refrain from wearing them often so they don't receive damage....

Thanks for any input!

Chome lens

Did you find some lenses for you oil rigs ? I am also looking for some chrome lenses for my oil rig.

Does anyone know where to locate a set of authentic Oil Rig Lenses in Chrome Iridium? I know they came on the Holiday edition pair like I own, but I would like to get a replacement set of lenses....

Will Oakley sell them to you if you can provide a serial number and proof of ownership? What do you do if your lenses become damaged? The stores or vaults are of no assistance. The reason I am looking is so I can wear them more often. Its pretty hard to damage a frame, lenses can be damaged by breathing wrong it seems like.... so I refrain from wearing them often so they don't receive damage....

Thanks for any input!

Customer service is hit and miss, I bought one through them a while back and went to order another one recently with no luck

Back