• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Cinder Or Rust MD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

any out there? let me know

Some people reacted to this post.
Rust w/VR28 is MPHing on eBay at the moment, some as low as $55 before shipping from the US. There is a cinder on eBay.fr but because that particular frame is lace as, people tend to hold onto them like the camo dogs. Good luck with the search. Branching into MD's now BriP?

thanks for the heads up! not really, im a metal head. just wanted one to see what the hypes all about. and why not do it in a color i like? =)

ok now i want the cinder one.. LOL

No picture on the net does the cinder justice, it is a lipstick red frame with looks like is has glitter trapped below it's layer of clear coat, just like pearl and metallic black. I am almost certain that an MD will convert you to o-matter or at the very least make you fall in love with the MD design, so tread carefully lol.

Like this?

imag08631.jpg

imag0864e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
still wtb a cinder MD guys.. haha

Sorry Bri.

Good luck in your search.

Unfortunately I for one have never seen any online or on eBay, but was lucky to be in the right place at the right time with another member on here to get mine. And once you get a Cinder frame, you tend not to let them go.
As you know!

Get in touch with a EU member and get the french one shipped? I was fortunate to find mine on eBay for $75 AUD a month ago