• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Fat Cat Sunglasses (non Camo)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Realizing how rare these are, kicking myself for not purchasing them at the Oakley Vault in Phoenix when I had the chance. Would like to see what's out there, but not interested in the camo colors.

Some people reacted to this post.
Are you still looking for some Fat Cats? I have a Matt Black pair complete with the red bag & box. The only defect is with the inside of the lenses around the outer edge where it looks as though sweat has affected the coating however i am looking into trying to get some of my Monster Dog lenses cut down to fit. Let me know if you're interested. I am hoping to get the lenses looked at sometime within the next couple of weeks & could let you know. I have attached photo's for you but i was unable to get a good shot showing the defect. If i am able to get the other lenses cut down then there will be no defect on the lens.

02062011075.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How much and do you have Paypal? I'm in Arizona.

Sorry for the delay in replying to you. Including delivery to the USA from the UK i would be looking at $120.00. However it will depend on wether i can get the MD lenses custom cut to fit these glasses due to the problem with the originals, it will be next weekend before i know this. Having said that the problem with the coating around the edge of both lenses has never effected the wearing of them but i would be reluctant to let them go as they are, or without informing you first. Let me know if you are still interested.

Yeah.....that's WAY out of my price range. Thanks though!

No problem. Thanks anyway

Back