• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Fatcat Blue Camo

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

After having two pairs snatched away from me on eBay, I'm turning to the forum for help. I'm looking for the Blue Camo Fatcat. Condition must be either BNIB or Mint. I'm not looking to spend a fortune on these, and the absolute max I would be willing to pay would be around $130 for one that's BNIB with bag and paperwork. Missing box isn't a dealbreaker, but the glasses have to be in perfect condition. Anyone selling?

Some people reacted to this post.
They are a pretty cool pair of glasses. I was trying to sell mine earlier this year and just decided to keep them. They do not have a box, and I have worn them maybe 3 times. I have a bunch of pics in my old for sale thread if you care to look for it. If you are interested, just PM me an offer.

PM sent

Del decided to keep his pair. Anyone else out there with a pair of Blue Camo for sale?

Check ebay :)

yeah. there are two

They both have a buy it now.

PM Sent!

I did check eBay, and I did get a BNIB pair, and it did cost $125, and I did get it in the mail yesterday, and I did think it is awesome :laugh: Thanks for everyone's help!