• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Flying Tiger's

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
There's a flying tiger on ebay right now. I'd post a link, but against forum rules...search it.

Some people reacted to this post.
The problem though, is that eBay user has cancelled every bid on all his auctions twice in a row now at like 1 day left. I think some other forum users have experienced this as well. It's really annoying lol.

If the seller is zondigitty I'd avoid. This is at least the third time he's listed them at a low start price, and on the previous 2 occasions he's ended the auction early, I can only assume because he's not happy with the prices being offered. If he wants a certain price he should start the listing at that price but I suspect he wants prices no one is willing to pay, because I messaged him about some Frogskins he has and the price he wanted was about double the highest others were selling at.

Yeah, I'm surprised eBay hasn't banned him or something. I think it's pretty sketchy canceling like 20 auctions a day before it ends.