• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Frogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am interested in buying a pair of frogskins, I don't wanna spend much more than 100 but I would like something unique and flashy lol. Please let me know if anybody has anything available.

Some people reacted to this post.
Then plan on spending more than 100...? Just a suggestion

Yea your probly right, I have other Oakley's just no frogskins and would like to try them out. I didn't really know of a price range to put lol

No more than 100? You can get any of the lifestyle ones for 100...anything else is at least $120 lol Good luck!

Buy a pair of the blacklight series or acid series. Under $100 and flashy. Maybe not unique, but I honestly have never seen anybody locally wearing any besides myself. There are some of the Acid series on sale in the oakley vault for less than $90. Ebay you can find them cheaper. I have a pair of Acid Orange w/ 24K lenses I'd sell for $70 shipped. Box is beatup, but the glasses are perfect minus a couple very faint marks on the arms from being folded.

I bought a pair of the acid oranges from OOO and I love them. Now I'm looking for my next pair, I must have frogskin fever lol

Username Hidden said:
I bought a pair of the acid oranges from OOO and I love them. Now I'm looking for my next pair, I must have frogskin fever lol
Glad you liked them. :cool: