• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Half Jacket Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

WTT SI Ten VR28BIP - WTB Half Jacket Lenses

Want To Trade:
I have a set of SI Ten frames that I put VR28 Black Iridium Polarized lenses in a week ago. Frame was bought on eBay, lenses bought and installed at the local Vault.

Just not feeling these after wearing them out a few times. The frame just doesn't fit quite right. Paid $40 for the frame and $85 for the lens. Cash value is $115. I only have a micro bag for these, and the box for the lenses.

I'd like to trade for a Radar, Inmate, or Crosshair 2. Willing to entertain other offers.

Better pictures on request
2011-11-04165431.jpg

Want To Buy:
Trying to mix things up and I was looking at the pair of HJs my dad gave me after he switched to Rx. Both sets of lenses (grey pol, VR28) have small pits, scratches, and peeling. Usable for work outside or when I'm out without a case and they'll be tossed into a coat pocket or glove box, but not range work or driving when I don't want lens imperfections messing with my vision and detracting focus.

Looking for a spare set of lenses someone has. Not too picky about color, just not looking for anything too flashy like Fire, Red, Ice.

A low light iridium lens would be ideal, but I can go with anything.

Some people reacted to this post.
I may have an extra pair of Half Jacket VR28 polarized standard lenses that I'm not using. Let me take a look and I'll PM you.

Some people reacted to this post.