• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Hinge T6 Screws For XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
oops sorry i am mistaken, they have the romeo screws not the hinge screws. i managed to get some from oakley warrany and repairs 2 weeks ago. good luck

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
oops sorry i am mistaken, they have the romeo screws not the hinge screws. i managed to get some from oakley warrany and repairs 2 weeks ago. good luck

which oakley? country? what did you say?

i got the hinge screws from oakley singpaore and australia. australia was less willing to give them to me, took a few trys. i was mistaken about the linegear/walleva deal.

Username Hidden said:
i got the hinge screws from oakley singpaore and australia. australia was less willing to give them to me, took a few trys. i was mistaken about the linegear/walleva deal.

That's cool, ill try calling tommorrow....

screw.jpg

do you think this is it? its M1-M5 size

Username Hidden said:
screw.jpg

do you think this is it? its M1-M5 size

I'm not sure what size

yeah. they look the same I tried to compare them with my 24k. Ok Here's what I can do man. I'm gonna call the Service Center on Monday and I will tell them that I need to tune-up my XX and it needs rubbers, T6 screws (temple) and tightening of the nose bridge. If they'll tell me that they can provide those missing parts, I'll mail t6 screws to you but I need to get back my 24k first before I ship them. sounds cool? :cool:

Username Hidden said:
yeah. they look the same I tried to compare them with my 24k. Ok Here's what I can do man. I'm gonna call the Service Center on Monday and I will tell them that I need to tune-up my XX and it needs rubbers, T6 screws (temple) and tightening of the nose bridge. If they'll tell me that they can provide those missing parts, I'll mail t6 screws to you but I need to get back my 24k first before I ship them. sounds cool? :cool:

Thanks, appreciate your help let me know how much

Username Hidden said:

Hopefully they will send the plastic washers I need those also, if not screws are more important

im also in the process of getting screws from oakley singapore. thermyre all out of hinge screws and are waiting on an order from hq.

Latest Posts

Back