• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Hinge T6 Screws For XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I'd imagine you'd be able to order these bulk for a couple of dollars. If I was keeping my XX through the weekend I'd get all the specs while at work on Monday and find a vendor that sells them. They might be standard hex socket instead of Torx, but still.

By the way, T6 refers to the size and shape of the wrench pocket, has no bearing on the actual size of the screw.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I'd imagine you'd be able to order these bulk for a couple of dollars. If I was keeping my XX through the weekend I'd get all the specs while at work on Monday and find a vendor that sells them. They might be standard hex socket instead of Torx, but still.

By the way, T6 refers to the size and shape of the wrench pocket, has no bearing on the actual size of the screw.

thats alright rustie, i plan to do the exact same and find out the exact screw size regardless of head pattern. saves a fair lot of trouble, esp once hq stops servicing out metals..

Some people reacted to this post.
Back