• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Holiday Edition Matte Clear With Text Oil Rigs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
just won another pair on ebay today! are you people snoozing? this is the 5th pair i have seen on craigs list and ebay total in the last 2 months!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
just won another pair on ebay today! are you people snoozing? this is the 5th pair i have seen on craigs list and ebay total in the last 2 months!

Are you offering to sell him a pair? This is a wanted/sale thread. If you're not posting for that purpose, please refrain and stay on topic. Thanks.

Pm sent if you are interested in a pair let me know asap!

Iam going out on a limb to help you out but if the price was to steep i would consider trading for the frost blue holiday edition oil rigs for my matte clear with text holiday edition oil rigs, i figure you could find another pair of them frost blue cheaper and easier than the matte clear with text? Let me know asap because iam just going to keep them if i dont hear anything back soon.

New pics posted if you need to see the glasses.

I honestly cannot believe these Oil Rigs are so sought after. Had I know this I would have stacked up on them when I had the chance.
I wonder if in due time the Science Fuel Cells will reach the same level.

Username Hidden said:
I wonder if in due time the Science Fuel Cells will reach the same level.

I hope not haha. I let go two of the three a month or two ago to fund my Tron Gascan's.

Id much rather have the Troys then those anyway!

Indeed. The Troy Lee's are artistic and limited! Can't go wrong.