• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Juliet Emerald Iridium Lens Box........16-828

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Looking for a nice Juliet Emerald Iridium Lens box.....can be white, black & orange or black version....MUST have a legible 16-828 SKU on it......no insert papers or lenses required...just the box. Please PM with what you have. Thanks!

KGrHqRlIE2DRDyZbBNtTerj2h_35.jpg

Juliet-Emerald-Iridium-Replacement-Lens-16-828.jpg

LensReplacementBox.jpg

If you are doing this solely for your collection, you could use a box from another pair then make your own label easily with a label maker if no one can come through on this for you.

Look Brian..... I have a perfectly good reasons for wanting the box.....if I decide to resell the lenses, I want the OEM box with label to go with it.....mainly so people don't "challenge" me on their authenticity ....especially since "challenging" people seems to be the norm around here lately.....not that I need to do so, but that should satisfy your curiosity behind the "logic" of my wanting the box......

hey man, to each their own. if a collector is buying them, they well know what OEM lenses fit anf feel like, i dont need a box to "reassure me" - whats stopping someone buying OEM boxes and slapping fake lenses in them then?

im not fighting you dude, just trying to save you spending unnecessary money - but thats your business. just trying to help - good luck, if youre still looking for a box in july, i have access to mine and you can buy that one