• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB - Juliet Or X Squared In Carbon

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking to pick up a pair of juliet or x squared in the matte carbon. Not the ducati editions. I'd prefer they're in LNIB or NIB condition, coin, box, etc included. I really don't care about the lenses, the frame is what I'm after. If anyone has a pair they're looking to sell asap, by tomorrow, would be great.

Some people reacted to this post.
Got em

2011-12-11121108.jpg

That was fast! Congrats! I like these frames also, will be on the hunt in 2012!

Someone was saying that the Juliets won't be made anymore. Any truth to that or is it just a rumor?

I hope not! I just started liking these!

I'm gonna say rumor, but you never know with Oakley. The Juliet is by far the most popular X Metal frame and i HIGHLY doubt they will be discontinuing it any time soon.

Username Hidden said:
Someone was saying that the Juliets won't be made anymore. Any truth to that or is it just a rumor?

Do you mean the model itself or the carbon frames? I have a feeling that the Juliet model won't be going anywhere anytime soon. And I'm hoping that they don't disco the carbon, I'm really starting to like that color frame.