• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WTB: KITCHEN SINK

U

Username Hidden

I know this might be a shot in the dark. But I am looking for a RED kitchen sink. Also in search of a red Dexter messenger bag. Just post or pm if you have anything. I may have a couple of items to trade for or PayPal which ever you prefer.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I know this might be a shot in the dark. But I am looking for a RED kitchen sink. Also in search of a red Dexter messenger bag. Just post or pm if you have anything. I may have a couple of items to trade for or PayPal which ever you prefer.
FYI there are 2 versions of the kitchen sink in red. One has all red around top part that stores sunglasses, the other is black. Red dexter bag is cool rarely seen. Since red theme. I think I three dec bags 2 black 1tan no red

9DB8E7AA-C38B-4439-90D5-F32A0F44EBB3.jpeg

40A90654-2E02-4B40-A2F5-21A72C5FCFE8.jpeg

BF4EE3AC-8067-471F-9EB0-86E2DE1B98FE.jpeg

I don’t think I ever seen the one in the picture before. I had about 6 Dexters I sold awhile back. Including a red one. I wish I would’ve kept it now instead of the gray. I do like the roller too. I never knew they did a red version of that one either. Thanks for the pictures and info. You learn something new everyday.

Yeah,I love red in tac stuff, it just a lot harder to find.i have looking for red dexter bag and sling messenger. Good luck !

Me too. A red AP sandbag is on eBay now. I don’t know if it’s the same one you are talking about though. Good luck to you as well.

Username Hidden said:
Me too. A red AP sandbag is on eBay now. I don’t know if it’s the same one you are talking about though. Good luck to you as well.
I know, but I am cheap ;). When last one got into the 40’s range I bailed lol..

Ha