• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Like New Troy Lee Pistonbone Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

As title says, I want to buy NIB Troy Lee Pistonbone Fuel Cell. PM me, thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump. PayPal ready :).

You might have a little trouble fining these from a member right now. They have been on back order for a couple weeks. I have a pair but sorry I'm not letting go of them at this time.

Oakley.com lists them as Sold Out.

Best bet is to try and find them in store or on ebay/CL

Hard to find ?!?!? I just saw a pair a few days ago at a sunglass shop!!!! Now I need to run and get them....

These were a Christmas gift from my dad, long story short they (oakley representatives) canceled them in order to release the Stoner MotoGP I have now. Then I got the money instead but nowhere I can get them. eBay doesn't have them, I have visited 6 stores that sell Oakley and none had them ever, so this is my last resort :(. The rep told my family they would get more in January, but obviously that was a complete lie!

Well I was very lucky to get mine. the manager at my store has two on order but if they are sold out they might not get them. I will keep an eye out four you to see if I can help you out

Username Hidden said:
Well I was very lucky to get mine. the manager at my store has two on order but if they are sold out they might not get them. I will keep an eye out four you to see if I can help you out

Oh man! If you can do that Ill be extremely grateful! Really thanks a lot even if you can't.

I ordered mine over a month ago and still haven't gotten em lol now they say sold out so I guess I'm SOL too man...good luck on your search though.

Username Hidden said:
Oh man! If you can do that Ill be extremely grateful! Really thanks a lot even if you can't.

Well I have taken some time to look around the Internet and all I can find are the love hate ones on eBay and on some websites I have found the pistonbone advertised. But personally the website I have found them on I wouldn't order from they don't look all that legit. Maybe a member can look in stores near them to see if any have them and they can help you out. If I had any near me I would help you