• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Like New Troy Lee Pistonbone Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Man I'm sorry nothing sucks more than to have something taken right in front of you.

No joke, it sucks more than seeing the O store say sold out.

Username Hidden said:
The OP of course!!!!!

I owe you big time for this! Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
No joke, it sucks more than seeing the O store say sold out.

I owe you big time for this! Thanks!

I will also keep an eye out for you. Hope you can find one.

Thank you so much. Ill keep an update if I get them

That website sucks...i wouldnt order from them. Their stock isnt reliable. I believe its kind of a satellite site from oakley.coms stock as a dealer.

@juarez7514. I saw both sites on Monday, the cool frames seems a bit sketchy, and I'm not gonna lie but I don't quite feel comfortable w it. The second site it says no stock. It looks better but they don't have them. (At least online).

Bapd77 which site were you referring to?

I found a new store locally, I'll be visiting them today. I hope they have them.

Username Hidden said:
@Belmont3 we don't get them released in the UK until 01/03/12. I culd keep my eye out when they are released BUT They are £100 (about $154) I could try to get them for you if you covered my costs inc postage to you. Here's the link Oakley Limited Edition Troy Lee FUEL CELL sunglasses available at the online Oakley store | UK

Let me know if it's any help.

On Monday Oakley USA said they were unavailable till the 3rd. But I guess between Monday and yesterday they sold out. I know for sure on Monday they were on back order because I was talking to the manager of the local store asked him if he ever got the two he was supposed to he told me nope on back order till the 3rd and showed me the online page.

To the op have you tried to call Oakley directly and see what they tell you?

Username Hidden said:
@Belmont3 we don't get them released in the UK until 01/03/12. I culd keep my eye out when they are released BUT They are £100 (about $154) I could try to get them for you if you covered my costs inc postage to you. Here's the link Oakley Limited Edition Troy Lee FUEL CELL sunglasses available at the online Oakley store | UK

Let me know if it's any help.

Thanks, I'll keep in mind. As Menendez1293 mentioned, I hope this doesn't happen in the UK as well, oakley Canada shows the same I believe. How much is shipping, just to have that in mind. Thanks!
Username Hidden said:
On Monday Oakley USA said they were unavailable till the 3rd. But I guess between Monday and yesterday they sold out. I know for sure on Monday they were on back order because I was talking to the manager of the local store asked him if he ever got the two he was supposed to he told me nope on back order till the 3rd and showed me the online page.

To the op have you tried to call Oakley directly and see what they tell you?

I actually have not, I never thought and I probably should. But also, thinking on the response my family got, some reps might not even know as they said they were getting more in mid January.

On another note, I visited 9 stores today just to try my luck but of course nothing. I although tried a pair of Pitboss, man those are great! BTW this is the biggest Oakley store beside SGH we have in Idaho Rolling Idaho