• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Like New Troy Lee Pistonbone Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I was om oakley.ca and still have some in stock

Some people reacted to this post.
Yeah, Menendez1293 is right. Both UK and Canada show that. If anything changes will probably be after Jan 8. We will see, but thanks!

Both Oakley Canada and UK say they ship in two to three days. Maybe you can get a member to help you get them. USA is still sold out though

Edit: if you have a rep or store that can do some personal favors for you they might be able to get them since most stuff ship from californa no matter if it goes to Canada or the UK.

Yeah, I saw that... I think I'm waiting until Monday of next week to see what happens. My guess, and its just a thought, I think they had a lot of orders and were falling behind so they decided to "sell out" in order to catch up. My fiancee called them and said they were getting more around mid-January, so seeing that both Canada and the UK have them available, makes me think that. Oakley US resumes business operations on the 6th I believe, so I can wait a bit more. But I really appreciate your attention and letting me know!

eBay has a pair on there right now

Already sold, damn that was fast.

What the hell. The guy just put the listing up. He had 2. I was watching one for myself. Lol

And I'm to slow. Damn!