• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB : Looking For A White Fuel Cell Frame Eyepiece, Dont Need Arms.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for a white fuel cell frame, lens area piece only, I really dont need the earstems. I broke my girls pair while swapping lenses out, lets just say that did not go over too well. If anyone has one that they want to part with please let me know. I know it is a strange request but hey, Its worth a shot and I figure if anyone has a frame that may have had damaged arms but the front section is still mint. Worst case I would take a whole frame too.. Thanks OF folks.

Some people reacted to this post.
damn, thats painful to hear. i dont have a FC except the burnquist LTD ed... good luck on the hunt

I can only offer a complete England country flag FC...

Did you get from SGH ? If so they should do 50% off a new pair it depends on how long ago you got them. Just passing it on.

Broke it? Were you changing the lenses with a tire iron?!?! No, just kidding, that really sucks man!

well, I was trying to be gentle. I squeezed the frame to pop out a lens and dropped the frames and one earstem popped off but along the way chipped one corner of the frame piece. Bummer for sure. I am just trying to fix them.

Username Hidden said:
well, I was trying to be gentle. I squeezed the frame to pop out a lens and dropped the frames and one earstem popped off but along the way chipped one corner of the frame piece. Bummer for sure. I am just trying to fix them.

That sucks man! I've dropped a few Oaks in my day, and the end result is never a good one.