• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: M Frames And Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to see what the members have out there that might be for sale. Not looking for anything signature/rare (as that means more money). A recently cracked lens has reminded me that I should have replacements ready should anything happen to my pairs (lost, stolen, broken, etc). My collection is on the more practical side.

I'm interested in frames, pro, standard and 2.0. No chrome, however.

I'd like to hear about any lenses, and in any condition they might be in, don't need to be NIB. The cheaper the better, in fact. I'd like to own as many different tints as possible. I've owned VR28, VR28BI, BI, grey, fire, ice, gold, persimmon, and clear. But if you have one of those in Heater, I'd still like to hear.

If you have any cases that aren't the standard clamshells tell me.

I have a pair of Flaks in great condition with gold iridium polarized I can trade, or one of my other pairs. I also have some spare clear and grey Strike lenses.

Some people reacted to this post.
Are you also looking for some vintage m-frames maybe? I still have some NOS 2nd gens laying around here ;)

Let me know what kind of price you're looking for.

See PM ;)