• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB - Matte Or Polished Frogskin Black Frame With Any Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

as the title says, i want this as a late chrissy present to a very good old friend of mine, who i just managed to catch up with. He likes frogs, and would really love some simple black frame (matte is better) with preferrably a green lens like Jade or emerald, although probably open to the likes of fire or ice. let me know what you have, share the christmas spirit! cheers guys!

(shipping to either Perth, Western Australia or Singapore. im a regular on the X-metal section here, so you know im legit! ;P )

Some people reacted to this post.
If you want a jade or emerald lens for Frogskins you'll have to go aftermarket. Frogskins frames rarely come with that, the only one I know of that has an Oakley Frogskins emerald lens was the limited edition fragment design, I can't remember if the St. Patricks day's came with emerald or not, but that's the only Frogskins frames that have them. Might just be easier for you to buy a pair of matte black with violet frames and get some aftermarket green/emerald VL lenses and do it yourself. If you can wait, I think the upcoming Acid Tortoise range will come with an emerald lens, but not sure when they will come out, maybe not until spring time.

thanks for the info JK27, now im just looking for black frames! come on people! anoyone?

St Paddys Day came with 24k lenses....

Hey all! thanks for the info.. im still chasing these! just a simple black frame! matte or polished doesnt matter.. can have any lens in it.. surely someone has one for sale?

bump!

Latest Posts

Back