• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Mframes/ M Frame Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
i have a metallic blue frame with slate lens...brand new

pm me pictures and a price?

Some people reacted to this post.
No go on the lenses :(. They have some dirt cheap Industrial Frames, which are the Strike I believe.

Username Hidden said:
No go on the lenses :(. They have some dirt cheap Industrial Frames, which are the Strike I believe.
thats cool. So, still on the hunt for lenses guys!

I've got a Grey Heater I don't use if you're interested

Username Hidden said:
I've got a Grey Heater I don't use if you're interested

thanks, but not a fan of that color..

BriP! Received the M Frame Gold Iridium lens today. Inspected it for defects, and there don't seem to be any at all! Looks scratch free to me. However, they didn't ship them very well...only put a plastic bag around the lenses. I'm going to throw them in my extra bag and ship em your way probably Saturday, since it's Thanksgiving week and Black Friday the following day!

Username Hidden said:
BriP! Received the M Frame Gold Iridium lens today. Inspected it for defects, and there don't seem to be any at all! Looks scratch free to me. However, they didn't ship them very well...only put a plastic bag around the lenses. I'm going to throw them in my extra bag and ship em your way probably Saturday, since it's Thanksgiving week and Black Friday the following day!

Zax! you're a champ! shame Amazon doesnt take care of their stuff but good thing it came through scratch free.. do you want me to give you a couple extra dollars for the extra microfibre baggie? thanks again buddy!

Nah. I've somehow collected more than I actually have...which doesn't make sense haha.

Username Hidden said:
Nah. I've somehow collected more than I actually have...which doesn't make sense haha.

haha really? how'd you manage that haha! im always short on bags.. probably cos i buy my Metals from people who dont send bags with them! thanks bro!

I realized it's due to how many hard cases I own. I've got so many and use the cleaning cloth instead of the bag inside of them, and don't really mind my sunnies getting banged up in them. Never seemed to hurt em haha. But yeah, they're packed and ready to ship. Again, will probably do it Saturday. Got lots of stuff to buy on Black Friday!