• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Misc Oakley MTB Stuff

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Im looking for Posters, POP cards and stuff like that related to Oakley and Mountain Biking.
Not really looking for clothing.

Whats out there?
Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
There are plenty of posters out there... I just recently bought two Cedric Gracia posters, a Brian Lopes poster, a Darcy Turenne poster and a Robbie Bourdon poster.

Check out eBay seller Sosa... If you don't see any listed on eBay just send him a message. He ended up havind an autographed Cedric Gracia that wasn't listed.

Also found another Cedric Gracia poster... #170852268618

Brian Lopes- #170852268623

Check with Sosa (Sound Barrier Inc) on eBay first though... He has the best prices.

thanks. Anything besides posters out there?

Na... Thats all I've ever come across. I'll keep my eyes open for ya though!

Actually just found a listing with a Brian Lopes POP card... But the subject matter is road biking.

Also a Cannondale Oakley Team vintage MTB frame... #230804268182

I may try to buy this as a wall hanger....

Username Hidden said:
There are plenty of posters out there... I just recently bought two Cedric Gracia posters, a Brian Lopes poster, a Darcy Turenne poster and a Robbie Bourdon poster.

Check out eBay seller Sosa... If you don't see any listed on eBay just send him a message. He ended up havind an autographed Cedric Gracia that wasn't listed.

Jeff aka Sound Barrier....is a great guy I met him back in March and rummaged through his stuff. I could have spent hours going through his stuff.

Username Hidden said:
Jeff aka Sound Barrier....is a great guy I met him back in March and rummaged through his stuff. I could have spent hours going through his stuff.

Ditto... He took great care to get my posters out to me undamaged!
Haven't met him though... Would be a killer opportunity to dig through his collection!

I love the Autographed Cedric Gracia poster he hooked me up with!

Well, I scored a super nice Cedric Gracia 27"x40" Light Box poster from this thread.
Now I need to buy a Light Box. I couldnt believe It was an actual Light Box poster for an amazing price.
pics coming