• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Neon Yellow/Fire

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am not really a Frogskin guy, but the Neon Yellow/Fire Frogskin is just something I've wanted for awhile and if I'm gonna have any this should be the one to own. I know this color goes for an arm and a leg so I'm looking for decently priced ones only. I honestly prefer a trade or trade plus cash, I have plenty of Fuel Cell's and a Flak Jacket to offer.

Some people reacted to this post.
Wolf, gotta ask, why not paint up a pair yourself? All the joy of neon yellow and if they get dirty or scratched just apply a fresh coat.

I would but with these I want the real deal.

Username Hidden said:
I would but with these I want the real deal.

nothing beats the real deal sometimes. =) good luck in the hunt dude. i'll keep a look out for ya.

I got mine for about 225 but the frames were in bad shape and they didn't even come with fire lenses.

I'll keep an eye out for you as well, most of the ones I see for sale though are from Malaysia!

saw some in PA on CL and he's asking 350 but he said he lost his job and needs to pay rent so I am sure no price is set in stone. Not suggesting you take advantage of his situation but i am sure there is wiggle room.

I cant imagine selling mine. I love them so much!! so I understand why you want one I always get people talking when im wearting them. I got a hell of a deal on them for 140

I will keep a look out for you as well. Good luck! They are one of the best frogskins out there!

man, there was a pair for sale on the bay that went for about 130 or so i think a couple weeks back now i almost picked them up but didnt wish i would have now