• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: New Or Like New FUENTE ANTIX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Lemme know if u have one, needs to be complete.

Some people reacted to this post.
God, if you find one, i'll be surprised lol. I am taking a break for a month or so from these. All I know is ebay... I got close to a CL seller, but he said he got confused and actually had the Hijinx.
Well GOOD LUCK dude. Hope you find one. At least i have the devil's brigade... :D can't believe how rare it is for these to show up for sale.

The search continues.

Nyarlathotep had one. I was going to buy it, but afte wearing the DB Antix for a few days, I found the fit to be troublesome on my non existant nose bridge. Kept sliding off my nose unfortunately. I would message him though! It was a great price.

Username Hidden said:
Nyarlathotep had one. I was going to buy it, but afte wearing the DB Antix for a few days, I found the fit to be troublesome on my non existant nose bridge. Kept sliding off my nose unfortunately. I would message him though! It was a great price.
It isn't new

I have the hijinx...no luck with the antix. It's a tough find best of luck to you!

why is the Antix version so hard to find yet the Hijinx pops up quite often...

Not to add salt to the wound, but I had a pair in my hand for $100 a few months back...but I passed on them. No box or pin, but still a good deal.

Username Hidden said:
Not to add salt to the wound, but I had a pair in my hand for $100 a few months back...but I passed on them. No box or pin, but still a good deal.
i need the box/pin lol, without it, i dont care haha.