• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WTB Oakley Aluminum Double Wixe

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a Double Wide aluminum case. Anybody got one they want to part with? I live in East Tennessee, and willing to drive pretty much anywhere in the southeast, or within 8 hours or so, to pick it up. Let me know, and much appreciated!
9598462fe8e8124d0e882f9135e4db4c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Some people reacted to this post.
There is one of these listed on CL in my area. I think near Richmond VA or near Baltimore MD......I will see if I can find it for you.....I don't think the price was terrible either.....

Thanks bud, really appreciate it.

Username Hidden said:
Oakley display case rare
3 OAKLEY sunglasses cabinets
Oakley metal Display Case This is the one you are looking for but they are asking Way TOO much for it.....the first one in Raleigh is a cool new Spline Case.......Not sure how far Asheville NC is from you.....i dont think its that bad if you are in Knoxville area or something in that range
Yep, talked to the Asheville person. Said he could come off $50, so I told him good luck with his sale. I am now on my way back from Greenville SC, picked one up in immaculate condition. Lights work, minimal scratches etc. and it came with a bunch of display cards, pop, and 15 or so metal stands. Got it for a good price.

Thanks all who helped out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back